Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The search is on for a VW bus!

So I would love to fulfill my dreams of owning a vw bus, be it camper or not at this point, and I am starting to save up for said bus and I'm going to take you guys along with me! I hope it's a fun ride, I looked at a bus this week, but it just needed to much done to it even though it was running and the motor was perfect, but needed some body work done to it, and I just don't have that amount of time, with the 2 kids and I am currently working 5 days a week still. Sooo, with that said I will be looking on thesamba.com and on craigslist, which is where I found this weeks bus :) Also if any of you know where a perfect bus is that someone would like to give me a deal on just throw me a wink will ya ;) Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment