Friday, August 13, 2010

My Brooklynn will be 2 tomorrow!


Here is a picture of my little girl wearing her favorite accessory, the tutu! Tomorrow will be her birthday OMgosh crazy stuff! And what a sad day for me! My sweet baby girl will be 2 yrs old tomorrow, time flies by and I have decided to go part time at work .I'm so super excited about it. I can't wait to sleep in with my little lovies! Well, I got her some of the cutest stuff for her birthday this year, she's really girly so I got her a little pink back sack, that sinches at the top, and it has her name embroidered across the top of it in lime green which is so cute! Then I got her a lunch tote that's kinda retro looking of course ;) and she got some of the prettiest dresses, and of course some toy story stuff thrown in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment