Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Crazy few weeks!


This has been a few crazy weeks! My little girl turned 2 and we went down to Market Square and had lunch and then we let the kids run around in the fountains! It was so much fun, and there was a farmers market so we got to do some shopping as well. I happen to have a favorite restaurant in town, it's called Tomato Head! I don't know if you've heard of it but it is soooo awesome, they use local foods and alot of organic and vegan foods. If you go you've got to try the "oh boy sandwich" oor their tuna sandwich they are both really sweet!

I wonder if any of you have a hidden talent? You do? Well share it with me and I'll share mine! It's finding four leaf clovers! You probably think that's lame but let me tell you! I can find a four leaf clover in any clover patch! It's true! I found 6 in about 2 mins, seriously! It kinda freaks my husband out a little, but I keep thinking that we will win the lottery one day! Hahaha it may not be a super power but it's pretty cool in my book :)

And on a last note, some of you know that I am an esthetician and I work in a spa in Pigeon Foreg and I love it! Now I will be going to school for cosmetology in the next few weeks, I will be attending tennessee School of Beauty, any of you go there? I will keep posted all of the hairstyles and cuts that I will be accompishing! Keep up with the blog bc I will be running specials as soon as I get out there in the world of hair care in Knoxville, TN!

Peace and Love <3 Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment