Thursday, July 1, 2010

some more pyrex thrift store finds.



Today at the thrift store I found some fantastic Pyrex pink flamingo colored plates and saucers, but at $5 a plate I had to pass them up. Maybe someday I will be like my great Pyrex inspiration Julia, she found an entire box of these plates at a church sale and paid $5 for the whole box! Now that's a steal, when I come across that special box just for me, I will let you know ;p I did however find the two clear 10oz Pyrex bowls I talked about in an earlier post, so it was a great day indeed! Yesterday I found a set of 8 Pyrex mugs with the woodland print on them for only $3. I can't wait to clean them up and display them in my kitchen. I am off on Monday and I will be recieving some other Pyrex items and I will show them to you as soon as I get them cleaned up! So be looking for my new post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment