Tuesday, June 22, 2010

some pyrex bowls and vintage chairs



Well I had a nice little post about my morning and Jackson wanting bubble gum for breakfast, but Jackson was hitting the keyboard and hit backspace so... everything got deleted, and now I'm gonna show you guys some awesome pyrex bowls! I got these from a lady a couple of towns over, I got 4 for $20 and they have barely even been used so I thought it was a steal! Also I got two freaking awesome vintage chairs at a yardsale this past weekend, they look like they have hardly been used and the women said they've been in her basement for years. She had $5 for both seats and I asked if she would take any less and she said she would take $3 for both, so I snagged them! Now if you know the retro side of me... I was freaking excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment